The Guadalajara International Airport (GDL), is located 16 kilometers from the city of Guadalajara. It is the third busiest airport in Mexico, only after the International Airport of Mexico City, and Cancun International Airport and the second busiest for air cargo flights. It has conecting flights to several places in Mexico, Central America and the United States.
- Taxi service is located as you exit customs. Taxi fare is approximately $25.00 including tip.
- Shuttle GDL terminal is located about 1.7 km (5 min drive or 15 min walking distance from the Hotel Krystal)
- Guadalajara has Uber service as well.
- Car rentals:
- Buses from GDL airport to Guadalajara. There is a bus depot at the airport with buses to Guadalajara and Chapala. You can take the local shuttle from the air terminal to the ground terminal or walk.
- The Guanajuato International Airport (BJX) is located near the city of Leon, Guanajuato 219 km (2 h 30 min) East of Guadalajara.
- The Puerto Vallarta International Airport (PVR) is located on the Pacific coast 330.8 km west of Guadalajara. It is about a 5 hrs by bus.